Our annual fun day is back! Set in the idyllic Ashton Court Estate, there is certainly no shortage of attractions! From our popular Fun Dog Show, Ultimate Ninja Warrior Dog Activity Zone (trust us, it’s amazing and you will want to bring your camera!), Photo Entry Cat Show, children’s activities, Doggie Games, refreshments and agility demonstrations from South West Dog Skills (with the chance to have a go yourself!) – to our ever popular market place, brimming with everything from fine foods to beautiful artwork and homeware!
With such an extensive array of attractions on offer, you and your furry best pal won’t want to miss out on the opportunity be among like-minded individuals (and dogs). Fun Day is an event like no other and draws a diverse crowd from Bristol, Somerset and the surrounding areas.
Our amazing raffle includes £100 cash prize, an Indi Mountain Bike, Afternoon Tea for two at your choice from over 400 venues, a portable TV and more! Tickets are £1 and sold at our Sanctuary and our charity shops in Nailsea and Weston. Draw takes place 3.30pm!
Please note that this year we are closer to the Main House, using the Kennel Lodge entrance.
To apply for a pitch please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Lots of different mini treatments to try including:
– Indian Head Massage
– Bowen Therapy
There will also be:
– Health & Beauty stalls
– Swedish Massage
Raffle and Tombola
Refreshments on sale including cocktails!
All proceeds will go towards Holly Hedge Animal Sanctuary.
80’s night and disco on Saturday 12th October at Clevedon Conservative Club, BS21 6EL from 7.30pm until Midnight.
Fancy dress encouraged, Prize for the best dressed, raffle and quiz.
All Proceeds to Holly Hedge Animal Sanctuary and Skiathos Cat Welfare Association
On 15th December we’ll be singing carols at Cribbs Causeway to raise funds for our animals, and we’d love you to join us! Last year we raised £200 – enough to heat 3 kennels for a month! If you can carry a tune and have plenty of festive spirit (gusto is more important than skill!) and would like to join us for the morning or afternoon session please email email@example.com
Families very welcome.
Christmas jumpers and festive-wear encouraged!
A rehearsal prior to the event may take place.
- More music and dancing this year and less chat.
- Buying a ticket beforehand ensures you get your very own bag of rations. Tickets are £12 each when bought in advance.
- 1940’s attire is welcomed, though not compulsory.
- Bar serving all the usual.
- Listen to the big band sounds of the Thornbury Swing Band and dance the night away
- FREE Basic swing dance lesson starting at 6.30pm. PRE-BOOKING ESSENTIAL.
- Hair and/or make-up available for men & women at £5. PRE-BOOKING ESSENTIAL.
- Fun & games to take part in.
- Tea, coffee and cake available to purchase from the Vintage Kitchen.
- Look out for wartime propaganda characters including Spivs who shall be selling their wares including special chocolate rations and vintage items.
- Raffle with some wonderful hamper prizes & tombola.
- Short 1940s fashion show.
- Normandy Veterans in attendance.