Join us and the wonderful team from Newfound Friends on the 15th June at Portishead Marina for what is always an incredible day. Whether you want to join us for a rush of adrenaline or just to watch, don’t miss this brilliant event that raises much needed funds for the animals in our care.
We’re looking for heroes to make a splash for our animals in need!
Would you jump into the Marina to be rescued by a 150lb, web-toed gentle giant to make a better life for our rescues?
You can make a real difference by doing something exhilarating! How does it work? You register and pay the £25 registration fee, start fundraising to reach a minimum of £130 in sponsorship, then take the plunge surrounded by your friends, family and Holly Hedge supporters.
For more information and to register for a place please contact Hannah on 01275 474719, or email email@example.com – please note that we have limited spaces for this event and participants will be registered on a first-come-first-served basis, so get in quick!
We are delighted to tell you that this year we’ll be a part of DogFest!
We’d love you to join us at Ashton Court, alongside thousands of dog lovers, the Supervet Noel Fitzpatrick and Clare Balding.
There is so much for you and your beloved furry friends to get involved in…including the Fun Dog Show which will have a ‘Best Rescue Dog’ category!
They’re also offering our supporters a discount, use the code HOLLYHEDGE to get 10% off your tickets to the show!
Visit their website for more information.
The Fun Dog Show
The winner of each class heat goes through to a category final in the …
See here for more information.
Our annual fun day is back! Set in the idyllic Ashton Court Estate, there is certainly no shortage of attractions! From our popular Fun Dog Show, Ultimate Ninja Warrior Dog Activity Zone (trust us, it’s amazing and you will want to bring your camera!), Photo Entry Cat Show, children’s activities, Doggie Games, refreshments and agility demonstrations from South West Dog Skills (with the chance to have a go yourself!) – to our ever popular market place, brimming with everything from fine foods to beautiful artwork and homeware!
With such an extensive array of attractions on offer, you and your furry best pal won’t want to miss out on the opportunity be among like-minded individuals (and dogs). Fun Day is an event like no other and draws a diverse crowd from Bristol, Somerset and the surrounding areas.
Our amazing raffle includes £100 cash prize, an Indi Mountain Bike, Afternoon Tea for two at your choice from over 400 venues, a portable TV and more! Tickets are £1 and sold at our Sanctuary and our charity shops in Nailsea and Weston. Draw takes place 3.30pm!
Please note that this year we are closer to the Main House, using the Kennel Lodge entrance.
To apply for a pitch please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Lots of different mini treatments to try including:
– Indian Head Massage
– Bowen Therapy
There will also be:
– Health & Beauty stalls
– Swedish Massage
Raffle and Tombola
Refreshments on sale including cocktails!
All proceeds will go towards Holly Hedge Animal Sanctuary.
- More music and dancing this year and less chat.
- Buying a ticket beforehand ensures you get your very own bag of rations. Tickets are £12 each when bought in advance.
- 1940’s attire is welcomed, though not compulsory.
- Bar serving all the usual.
- Listen to the big band sounds of the Thornbury Swing Band and dance the night away
- FREE Basic swing dance lesson starting at 6.30pm. PRE-BOOKING ESSENTIAL.
- Hair and/or make-up available for men & women at £5. PRE-BOOKING ESSENTIAL.
- Fun & games to take part in.
- Tea, coffee and cake available to purchase from the Vintage Kitchen.
- Look out for wartime propaganda characters including Spivs who shall be selling their wares including special chocolate rations and vintage items.
- Raffle with some wonderful hamper prizes & tombola.
- Short 1940s fashion show.
- Normandy Veterans in attendance.