Christmas shopping can be hard work, so we will be making it a little bit more fun and helping to get the shoppers into the festive spirit, and hopefully raise lots of money and awareness for Holly Hedge too, by singing a host of festive carols and tunes in The Mall at Cribbs Causeway on Sunday 16th December from 10 am until 4 pm
If you would like to get involved, either by singing, or bucket shaking, please drop a text to Pam at 07951 011905.
Christmas jumpers and festive-wear encouraged but not essential.
Some rehearsal times prior to the event may take place.
Welcome to a fabulous, fun evening of fashion!
Holly Hedge are pleased to be teaming up with Travelling Trends to offer you lovely ladies High Street Fashions at discounted prices. All clothes are from well known High Street Stores such as Next, Dorothy Perkins and Wallis and will be selling at between 30% – 60% off the RRP.
Following a captivating Catwalk Show there will be time for you all to browse and buy this seasons range of clothing. All major Credit Cards are accepted on the night.
There will be refreshments available as well as a fantastic raffle and tombola!
Ticket price of £8 includes a glass of bubbly on entrance.
Tickets must be purchased in advance and all proceeds go to Holly Hedge Animal Sanctuary.
Taking place in the glorious Clevedon Community Centre with it’s vaulted dance floor and more Blitz spirit than Churchill’s bunker, this night will recreate the post wartime celebrations and glamour of 1940’s Bristol. All of you fabulous victory curled ladies and uniformed soldiers can expect a wonderful night of live music from The Thornbury Swing Band, and other 40’s-style revelry.
The Thornbury Swing Band will perform a repertoire of 40’s classics and swing dance favourites, the perfect soundtrack for all you land girls and home guards to keep dancing all night long.
The bar will be open until 23.00, and the vintage kitchen will keep you topped up with tea and cake and those extra rations should you need them throughout the night too.
Those wishing to hone their swing steps can join the pre-party dance class by pre-booking when you buy your tickets. This will be led by professional swing dancers to help get you up and moving for the rest of the night!
- More music and dancing this year and less chat.
- Buying a ticket beforehand ensures you get your very own bag of rations. Tickets are £12 each when bought in advance.
- 1940’s attire is welcomed, though not compulsory.
- Bar serving all the usual.
- Listen to the big band sounds of the Thornbury Swing Band and dance the night away.
- FREE Basic swing dance lesson starting at 6.30pm. PRE-BOOKING ESSENTIAL.
- Hair and/or make-up available for men & women at £5. PRE-BOOKING ESSENTIAL.
- Fun & games to take part in.
- Tea, coffee and cake available to purchase from the Vintage Kitchen.
- Look out for wartime propaganda characters including Spivs who shall be selling their wares including special chocolate rations and vintage items.
- Raffle with some wonderful hamper prizes & tombola.
- Short 1940s fashion show.
- Normandy Veterans in attendance.
All proceeds will go towards Holly Hedge Animal Sanctuary.