One of our favourite parts of Fun Day is having a raffle full of amazing prizes, so The Big Weekend In just wouldn’t be complete without one! We are so grateful to all the kind and generous small businesses who have supported us through the pandemic. Take a look at all of the incredible prizes here and click here to enter the raffle. Please find the full Terms and Conditions below.
Here is the list of our winners! Please note that Justgiving have not released any contact information for you, so please get in touch with us on email@example.com to choose your prize!
Lorraine – donation reference 1668594
Raffle Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is Holly Hedge Animal Sanctuary, registered at Wild Country Lane, Barrow Gurney, Bristol BS48 3SE
- The competition is open to residents of the UK and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years and older.
- Each raffle entry costs £2, each ticket purchased is one entry into the raffle.
- Raffle tickets are purchased by donating on the Holly Hedge JustGiving page. The whole of the donation will go to Holly Hedge Animal Sanctuary. Information about this charity can be found at https://hollyhedge.org.uk/ The JustGiving page can be found at https://www.justgiving.com/campaign/HollyHedgeRaffle2020
- By purchasing a raffle ticket, an entrant is indicating his/her/their agreement bound by these terms and conditions. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK Data Protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Unlimited entries are acceptable.
- Closing date for entries will be 10am on 6th September 2020. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted – though donations via the JustGiving page will still be accepted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the raffle are as follows: installers, customers, fabricators and homeowners purchase raffle tickets at £2 each. Each £2 ticket will be counted as one raffle ticket entry. A winner will be chosen at random from the names of those who’ve purchased raffle tickets.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected. Collection of the chosen prize by the winner will be subject to the end of social distancing, lockdown or any stopped work due to the current pandemic.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
- Winners will be notified via email or phone by 9th September 2020.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law, and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.