- Name: Tom & Dora
- Location: On Site
- Status: Available
- Breed: Tabby & White and White & Black DSH
- Age: 1 and a half years
- Sex: Male & Female
- Type of Road: Quiet/Medium
- Time able to be left : Green: 8-9 hrs
- Good with Children: 10+ years
- Good with Dogs: No
- Good with Cats: No
- Reason for Rehoming: Change of Circumstances
- Ideal Home: Quiet and Loving Home
Tom & Dora are such a sweet pair and they get on really well together. Although they haven’t lived with children, we feel they would be fine with children aged 10+ years. They are quite playful but also enjoy just chilling out and purring loudly! They would make a great addition to a family.
If you think you could give this lovely due a loving home, please do get in touch with us.
To apply for Tom & Dora, please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating your current situation & working hours and reasons for wanting to adopt them. Please note, we will only be able to accept applications that match their needs. Please also consider if your work hours and situation will still be suitable on a long term basis. Thank you.