It’s on Sunday 26th April from 11am till 3pm at the beautiful idyllic Ashton Court (Bower Ashton Entrance by the Mansion House)
No entry fee.
All breeds are welcome.
There will be dog related stalls, a raffle, doggy Tombola and merchandise available to buy.
For more information see here.
- More music and dancing this year and less chat.
- Buying a ticket beforehand ensures you get your very own bag of rations. Tickets are £12 each when bought in advance.
- 1940’s attire is welcomed, though not compulsory.
- Bar serving all the usual.
- Listen to the big band sounds of the Thornbury Swing Band and dance the night away
- FREE Basic swing dance lesson starting at 6.30pm. PRE-BOOKING ESSENTIAL.
- Hair and/or make-up available for men & women at £5. PRE-BOOKING ESSENTIAL.
- Fun & games to take part in.
- Tea, coffee and cake available to purchase from the Vintage Kitchen.
- Look out for wartime propaganda characters including Spivs who shall be selling their wares including special chocolate rations and vintage items.
- Raffle with some wonderful hamper prizes & tombola.
- Short 1940s fashion show.
- Normandy Veterans in attendance.