Find a bargain or a unique treasure in our wonderful shop on the High Street in Nailsea and help us continue to provide care for the animals looking for their forever homes back at the Sanctuary.
Every day the charity shop Manager and our amazing team of volunteers’ sort through hundreds of items donated by our generous supporters, and make sure that the shop is filled with goodies galore for you to explore.
Choose from hundreds of donated and new products including:
- Preloved clothing for women, men and children
- Vintage clothing and accessories
- Home wares – New and preloved
- Small electrical items which have been safety tested (PAT tested)
- Books from fiction to reference and the classics
- Antique china
- Quirky gifts
- Children’s toys
- Quirky bric-a-brac
You can also buy one-of-a-kind upcycled and repurposed items which have been made using donations to the shop and the creative genius of some of our volunteers. The selection of vegan soy candles that have been made have proven to be very popular indeed!
Please see our Contact Us page to find a map, directions and opening times.