Pay in Funds

Congratulations! You did it!
Whether you’ve raised £15 or £500 you have helped us to continue to save lives, and we are so grateful.
If you have set up your fundraiser via JustGiving these funds will automatically be transferred to our account.

You can either pay in your funds online see the form below- be sure to include in the message box details about your efforts so we know it’s from you!

Alternatively you can send in a cheque to our Sanctuary. Please address it to:
Holly Hedge Animal Sanctuary
Wild Country Lane
Barrow Gurney
BS48 3SE

    When you have completed and submitted this Donation form you will be re-directed to PayPal where you can make your donation using your PayPal Account or Debit/Credit Card.

    * = required field



    Enter your message (Maximum 300 characters). If your donation relates to a fundraising event or is on behalf of someone/company please give details*:

    Do you require a thank you letter*:

    Do you want to Gift Aid your donation*:


    Boost your donation by 25p of Gift Aid for every £1 you donate.
    Gift Aid is reclaimed by the charity from the tax you pay for the current tax year. Your home address is needed to identify you as a current UK taxpayer.

    In order to Gift Aid your donation you must tick the box below:
    I want to Gift Aid my donation and any donations I make in the future or have made in the past four years to Holly Hedge Animal Sanctuary.

    I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference.

    Please notify the charity if you:

    • want to cancel this declaration
    • change your name or home address
    • no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains

    If you pay income tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.


    * = required field

    This form complies with our Privacy Policy under the Data Protection Act

    Web form last revised 20th November 2021